Fractional Chief Marketing Officer CMO
Why use Fractional Chief Marketing Officer services?
Sometimes organizations need an experienced marketing resource, such as a Fractional CMO focused on overseeing the planning, development, and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. We provide an experienced contract marketing person who works directly with your leadership team. These flexible marketing resources can serve until a full-time person can be hired and onboarded.
Our Fractional CMO Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee a company’s overall advertising and sales strategy
- Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities
- Develop the structure of the business’s marketing department
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Approve marketing campaign ideas and spend
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goals
What is our day-to-day work?
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals
- Plan campaigns with social media to bring attention to and create interest in one of the organization’s products or services
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results in order to better understand the market and customer
- Use research to identify likely customers for a product or service and then develop a pricing strategy that will induce them to purchase the product or service
- Market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
What Services Does EBMP Offer?
- Marketing roles hiring
- Marketing strategy
- Digital strategy
- Defining marketing metrics & KPIs
- Digital advertising
- Social media planning
- Marketing analytics
- Building a content marketing team
- Website developer management
- Sales and customer service management
Contact us here!